Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Trump snubbed from invite list for Ex- Vice president’s funeral. Nobody expected this ending. Read

Published

on

President Donald Trump did not receive an invitation to former Vice President Dick Cheney’s funeral, sources familiar with the matter told Axios.

While sitting presidents typically attend the funerals of former presidents and vice presidents, Cheney withdrew his support for Trump following the Jan. 6 Capitol Riots.

Cheney later called the president a coward in one of his daughter’s campaign ads, and both he and his daughter, former Rep. Liz Cheney, voted for Vice President Kamala Harris in the 2024 election.

The president has also repeatedly insulted both Cheney and his daughter, calling Liz “one of the dumber people in politics” and Dick an “irrelevant RINO,” an acronym meaning Republican In Name Only, in a series of Truth Social posts made last year.

Cheney died earlier this month at the age of 84 as a result of complications from pneumonia and cardiac and vascular disease. Trump did not issue a statement following Cheney’s death.

Former President Joe Biden will be in attendance, and former President George W. Bush, under whom Cheney served and with whom he helped orchestrate the Iraq War, is expected to speak.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BREAKING: White House Doctor Breaks Silence on Trump’s Original Serious Medical Report After He Fell Asleep During the “Board of Peace” Meeting With the Right Side of His Face and Mouth Drooping, Then Fainted After a Sudden Massive Stroke
NEWS5 hours ago

BREAKING: White House Doctor Breaks Silence on Trump’s Original Serious Medical Report After He Fell Asleep During the “Board of Peace” Meeting With the Right Side of His Face and Mouth Drooping, Then Fainted After a Sudden Massive Stroke

BREAKING: Trump just announced that the U.S. will contribute $10 billion to his Board of Peace from U.S. Taxpayers money which he called "a very small number", while IGNORING Congress Approval
NEWS7 hours ago

BREAKING: Trump just announced that the U.S. will contribute $10 billion to his Board of Peace from U.S. Taxpayers money which he called “a very small number”, while IGNORING Congress Approval

Here’s the Mascara Insider reveals Taylor Swift Will Wear at Her Wedding - And It has seen 500% sales surge
CELEBRITY9 hours ago

Here’s the Mascara Insider reveals Taylor Swift Will Wear at Her Wedding – And It has seen 500% sales surge

“It’s Game Over” - Iranian Hackers Claim They Will Release Alleged Videos of President Trump With Minors if the U.S. Attacks Iran. See Trump’s Five-Word Response After Sending Pete Hegseth to Begin Operations in Iran.
NEWS9 hours ago

“It’s Game Over” – Iranian Hackers Claim They Will Release Alleged Videos of President Trump With Minors if the U.S. Attacks Iran. See Trump’s Five-Word Response After Sending Pete Hegseth to Begin Operations in Iran.

Former Prince Andrew, the brother of King Charles III has been arrested on charges related to Epstien
NEWS10 hours ago

Former Prince Andrew, the brother of King Charles III has been arrested on charges related to Epstien

Social Media on Fire after Taylor Swift's latest appearance with baby bump at the Winter Olympics and with a Mysterious Man
CELEBRITY14 hours ago

Social Media on Fire after Taylor Swift’s latest appearance with baby bump at the Winter Olympics and with a Mysterious Man

BREAKING: The Supreme Court Blocks President Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens
NEWS17 hours ago

BREAKING: The Supreme Court Blocks President Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens

BREAKING: A top European prosecutor said today, “The American people will greet us as liberators after our subpoenas obtain all the Trumpstein-related emails and bank records, and we reveal just how centrally involved Trump was in the sex-trafficking and money-laundering.”
NEWS19 hours ago

BREAKING: A top European prosecutor said today, “The American people will greet us as liberators after our subpoenas obtain all the Trumpstein-related emails and bank records, and we reveal just how centrally involved Trump was in the sex-trafficking and money-laundering.”

BREAKING: Major U.S. Banks Sever Ties with Trump Organization, Citing “Unacceptable Legal Risk”; Buffett Warns of “House of Cards” and after Top European prosecutor drops bomb on Trump-Epstein email scandal exposure.
NEWS19 hours ago

BREAKING: Major U.S. Banks Sever Ties with Trump Organization, Citing “Unacceptable Legal Risk”; Buffett Warns of “House of Cards” and after Top European prosecutor drops bomb on Trump-Epstein email scandal exposure.

Taylor Swift Announces That She Is Giving Up Music - And It’s Not Because of Travis Kelce, but Something Far More Troubling
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Taylor Swift Announces That She Is Giving Up Music – And It’s Not Because of Travis Kelce, but Something Far More Troubling

BREAKING: The UN Human Rights Council panel has just crossed the Rubicon. They’ve officially concluded that the Epstein files suggest a “global criminal enterprise” that meets the legal threshold for Crimes Against Humanity.
NEWS1 day ago

BREAKING: The UN Human Rights Council panel has just crossed the Rubicon. They’ve officially concluded that the Epstein files suggest a “global criminal enterprise” that meets the legal threshold for Crimes Against Humanity.

Chaos in Washington as Democrats Work with Republican Members of Congress to Impeach Trump After White House Doctor Exposes Alleged Evidence Claiming He Is Unfit for Office
NEWS2 days ago

Chaos in Washington as Democrats Work with Republican Members of Congress to Impeach Trump After White House Doctor Exposes Alleged Evidence Claiming He Is Unfit for Office

Copyright © 2025 Newsmous