Connect with us

NEWS

Trump attacks another female reporter after ‘piggy’ rant.

Published

on

The president lashed out at the ABC reporter over questions about the Epstein files and his family businesses.

Donald Trump has launched a furious tirade on another female reporter for asking about the Epstein files, threatening to revoke her employers’ broadcast license and telling her she should go back to journalism school.

One day after referring to a Bloomberg reporter as “piggy”, the president lashed out at ABC White House Correspondent Mary Bruce, accusing her network of “being one of the perpetrators” of the so-called “Democratic hoax” into convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

“I’ll tell you something. I think the license should be taken away from ABC, because your news is so fake and it’s so wrong,” a visibly angry Trump said.

Trump hit out at ABC correspondent Mary Bruce.
“You’re a radical left network,” he added. “But I think the way you ask the question, with the anger and the meanness, is terrible. You go back and learn how to be a reporter. No more questions from you.”

The verbal attack against Bruce took place in the Oval Office as Trump welcomed Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for his first visit to Washington since the brutal killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

But tensions escalated after Bruce asked Trump a valid question about his business interests in Saudi Arabia, and then asked MBS about the death of Khashoggi, who was murdered and dismembered by Saudi agents in 2018.

President Donald Trump (R) speaks during a bilateral meeting with Crown Prince and Prime Minister Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia (L) in the Oval Office of the White House on November 18, 2025 in Washington, DC. Trump is hosting the crown prince for meetings aimed at strengthening economic and defense ties, including the U.S. sale of F-35 fighter jets to Saudi Arabia. (Photo by Win McNamee/Getty Images)
President Donald Trump (R) speaks during a bilateral meeting with Crown Prince and Prime Minister Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia (L) in the Oval Office
The CIA, under the first Trump presidency, held the Crown Prince responsible, but he has consistently denied this.

Trump hit back at the questions, defending his family’s business interests in the Middle East and also defending bin Salman, who had earlier promised to invest $1 trillion in America.

But his anger spilled over several questions later when Bruce asked him: “Mr President why wait for Congress to release the Epstein files, why not just do it now?”

“You know, it’s not the question that I mind, it’s your attitude—I think you are a terrible reporter,” he fired back.

Donald Trump with his then-girlfriend (and now wife), Melania Knauss, Jeffrey Epstein, and Ghislaine Maxwell.
Donald Trump with his then-girlfriend (and now wife), Melania Knauss, Jeffrey Epstein, and Ghislaine Maxwell.
“It’s the way you ask these questions. You start off with a man who’s highly respected, asking him a horrible, insubordinate and just a terrible question. And you could even ask that same exact question nicely. You’re all psyched; somebody psyches you over at ABC. You’re a terrible person and a terrible reporter.

“As far as the Epstein files go, I have nothing to do with Jeffrey Epstein. I threw him out of my club many years ago because I thought he was a sick pervert.”

The exchange took place after Trump, who has a history of making extremely personal attacks on female journalists, referred to Bloomberg News correspondent Catherine Lucey as a “piggy” during a clash onboard Air Force One on Friday.

President Donald Trump had a noticeably scratchy voice while speaking in the Oval Office on November 17, 2025, but he said he got it yelling about trade.
Lucey had also asked about the Epstein firestorm, quizzing Trump on why he was behaving the way he was “if there’s nothing incriminating in the files.”

The president then pointed at her and said: “Quiet. Quiet, piggy.”

“Disgusting and completely unacceptable,” CNN anchor Jake Tapper wrote on X, sharing a clip of the incident.

Former Fox News anchor Gretchen Carlson also weighed in calling the remark “disgusting and degrading”.

The latest incident was also widely criticized.

“Probably a coincidence that Trump launches his most vicious personal attacks and insults on a daily basis consistently against female reporters,” said former Republican Ron Filipkowski, now an anti-Trumper and the editor in chief of MeidasTouch news.

Former Obama adviser David Axelrod wrote: “Angered by important questions from Mary Bruce of @ABC at his Oval presser w/the Saudi Crown prince, @POTUS throws a hissy fit, suggesting ABC should lose its license. This after totally absolving MBS, who’s been linked by U.S. Intel to the slaying of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.”

The Daily Beast has reached out to Bruce.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BREAKING: White House Doctor Breaks Silence on Trump’s Original Serious Medical Report After He Fell Asleep During the “Board of Peace” Meeting With the Right Side of His Face and Mouth Drooping, Then Fainted After a Sudden Massive Stroke
NEWS4 hours ago

BREAKING: White House Doctor Breaks Silence on Trump’s Original Serious Medical Report After He Fell Asleep During the “Board of Peace” Meeting With the Right Side of His Face and Mouth Drooping, Then Fainted After a Sudden Massive Stroke

BREAKING: Trump just announced that the U.S. will contribute $10 billion to his Board of Peace from U.S. Taxpayers money which he called "a very small number", while IGNORING Congress Approval
NEWS5 hours ago

BREAKING: Trump just announced that the U.S. will contribute $10 billion to his Board of Peace from U.S. Taxpayers money which he called “a very small number”, while IGNORING Congress Approval

Here’s the Mascara Insider reveals Taylor Swift Will Wear at Her Wedding - And It has seen 500% sales surge
CELEBRITY7 hours ago

Here’s the Mascara Insider reveals Taylor Swift Will Wear at Her Wedding – And It has seen 500% sales surge

“It’s Game Over” - Iranian Hackers Claim They Will Release Alleged Videos of President Trump With Minors if the U.S. Attacks Iran. See Trump’s Five-Word Response After Sending Pete Hegseth to Begin Operations in Iran.
NEWS7 hours ago

“It’s Game Over” – Iranian Hackers Claim They Will Release Alleged Videos of President Trump With Minors if the U.S. Attacks Iran. See Trump’s Five-Word Response After Sending Pete Hegseth to Begin Operations in Iran.

Former Prince Andrew, the brother of King Charles III has been arrested on charges related to Epstien
NEWS9 hours ago

Former Prince Andrew, the brother of King Charles III has been arrested on charges related to Epstien

Social Media on Fire after Taylor Swift's latest appearance with baby bump at the Winter Olympics and with a Mysterious Man
CELEBRITY13 hours ago

Social Media on Fire after Taylor Swift’s latest appearance with baby bump at the Winter Olympics and with a Mysterious Man

BREAKING: The Supreme Court Blocks President Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens
NEWS15 hours ago

BREAKING: The Supreme Court Blocks President Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens

BREAKING: A top European prosecutor said today, “The American people will greet us as liberators after our subpoenas obtain all the Trumpstein-related emails and bank records, and we reveal just how centrally involved Trump was in the sex-trafficking and money-laundering.”
NEWS18 hours ago

BREAKING: A top European prosecutor said today, “The American people will greet us as liberators after our subpoenas obtain all the Trumpstein-related emails and bank records, and we reveal just how centrally involved Trump was in the sex-trafficking and money-laundering.”

BREAKING: Major U.S. Banks Sever Ties with Trump Organization, Citing “Unacceptable Legal Risk”; Buffett Warns of “House of Cards” and after Top European prosecutor drops bomb on Trump-Epstein email scandal exposure.
NEWS18 hours ago

BREAKING: Major U.S. Banks Sever Ties with Trump Organization, Citing “Unacceptable Legal Risk”; Buffett Warns of “House of Cards” and after Top European prosecutor drops bomb on Trump-Epstein email scandal exposure.

Taylor Swift Announces That She Is Giving Up Music - And It’s Not Because of Travis Kelce, but Something Far More Troubling
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Taylor Swift Announces That She Is Giving Up Music – And It’s Not Because of Travis Kelce, but Something Far More Troubling

BREAKING: The UN Human Rights Council panel has just crossed the Rubicon. They’ve officially concluded that the Epstein files suggest a “global criminal enterprise” that meets the legal threshold for Crimes Against Humanity.
NEWS1 day ago

BREAKING: The UN Human Rights Council panel has just crossed the Rubicon. They’ve officially concluded that the Epstein files suggest a “global criminal enterprise” that meets the legal threshold for Crimes Against Humanity.

Chaos in Washington as Democrats Work with Republican Members of Congress to Impeach Trump After White House Doctor Exposes Alleged Evidence Claiming He Is Unfit for Office
NEWS2 days ago

Chaos in Washington as Democrats Work with Republican Members of Congress to Impeach Trump After White House Doctor Exposes Alleged Evidence Claiming He Is Unfit for Office

Copyright © 2025 Newsmous