Connect with us

CELEBRITY

A very strong statement has been released 🗣😳 Find out more 👇

Published

on

 

HOMENEWSCELEBRITYNFLROYAL FAMILYTENNIS

Connect with us

Search

 

USArite

CELEBRITYIranian Embassy Hit Back as Donald Trump Envoy Calls For Italy at 2026 World CupPublished 3 hours ago on April 24, 2026By Lisa Berube

 

The Iranian embassy in Italy has hit back with a very strong response after it was suggested that their nation should be replaced at the 2026 World Cup by Italy. A senior envoy to US President Donald Trump caused headlines this week after approaching FIFA to suggest that Italy instead be invited to the summer tournament.

 

 

 

More Cool Stuff

 

Doctors Hate This! Get Hard Erections In Just 15 Minutes

More…

738

185

246

 

Erection Will Be Like At 19! Take This 15 Minutes Before Bed!

More…

562

141

187

 

Erection Will Return Forever – A Real Solution Has Been Found!

More…

779

195

260

Iran are set to play all three of the Group G games in the US, taking on New Zealand, Belgium and Egypt, but Trump has claimed he cannot ensure the safety of the players and fans while visiting the host nation. Indeed, conflict between the United States and Iran has led to much doubt over the latter’s participation in the competition.

 

 

 

While a temporary ceasefire is currently in place to ideally prevent military conflict between the two nations from escalating, tension remains over the Strait of Hormuz. It feels unlikely that the situation will be resolved before the World Cup begins on 11 June.

 

Apparently keen to take advantage of Iran’s possible absence and his own nation’s lack of qualification, US special envoy Paolo Zampolli has now proposed that FIFA should replace Iran with Italy at the upcoming World Cup.

 

 

 

More Cool Stuff

 

Doctors Hate This! Get Hard Erections In Just 15 Minutes

More…

480

120

160

 

Erection Will Be Like At 19! Take This 15 Minutes Before Bed!

More…

421

105

140

 

Erection Will Return Forever – A Real Solution Has Been Found!

More…

640

160

213

He said: “I can confirm that I have suggested to Trump and FIFA president Gianni Infantino that Italy take Iran’s place at the World Cup. As an Italian native, it would be a dream to see the Azzurri competing in a tournament hosted by the United States. With four titles, they have the history and stature to warrant inclusion.”

 

 

 

In reaction to this statement, the Iranian embassy in Italy has now issued a strong response. Posting on X via their official account, they rejected the idea in no uncertain terms:

 

 

 

Football belongs to the people, not to politicians. Italy achieved greatness on the pitch, not through political gain.

 

 

 

“The attempt to exclude Iran from the World Cup only demonstrates the “moral bankruptcy” of the United States, which fears even the presence of eleven young Iranians on the pitch.

 

FIFA Unlikely to Invite Italy to 2026 World Cup

 

Italy

 

It will come as welcome news to Iran that FIFA are understood to have no plans to replace any football team with Italy at the 2026 World Cup, despite the request of Trump envoy Zampolli. Although Gianni Infantino and co have not provided an official response​​​​​, officials have reacted by highlighting a statement made by President Infantino last week, as he said:

 

 

 

“The Iranian team is coming, for sure.”

 

 

 

While this remains FIFA’s current stance, speculation over the country’s participation will continue so long as they remain in conflict with the US. That said, it would make more sense if an Asian team were to take any spare slot vacated by Iran this summer, as opposed to Italy.

 

 

 

If that is to happen, reports have suggested that Iraq or the United Arab Emirates would be potential options to replace Iran. What’s more, not every Italian appears keen for their team to make the tournament in such circumstances.

 

 

 

For example, the Italian Minister for Sport, Andrea Abodi, believes that such a scenario is ‘highly unlikely’ and he ‘wouldn’t even hope for it’ as an option. The World Cup begins.

 

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

BAD NEWS: Donna Kelce, 72, the beloved mother of NFL stars Travis Kelce and Jason Kelce, has just been confirmed… See more

CELEBRITY10 hours ago

🚨 JUST IN: Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift have just dropped a DOUBLE BOMBSHELL baby announcement — welcoming twin babies — and it’s the TWINS’ NAMES that are breaking the internet! They waited years. They kept it private. Then, on a quiet morning in Los Angeles, California… they shared a single post. Two newborns resting gently in Taylor Swift’s arms. A smile — and tears — on both Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s faces. But it wasn’t just the twins that captured everyone’s hearts — it was their names… WATCH FULL:

CELEBRITY18 hours ago

SPECIAL MOMENT: Travis Kelce quietly took the stage last night and delivered a stripped-down, deeply emotional rendition of “Lean on Me” – dedicating every heartfelt word to Taylor Swift, who watched from the front row with tears shimmering in her eyes.

CELEBRITY18 hours ago

20 MINUTES AGO! Travis Kelce shared his first photo from his hospital bed, finally confirming the rumors that had been swirling for weeks. He admitted to undergoing a private medical treatment — with positive results. Yet the star tight end confessed: “This is only the beginning.” A statement from his team stunned fans worldwide: “It turns out Travis Kelce was battling…

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Spotted in Heated Confrontation with Bar Manager Over Alleged ‘Tip Scandal
NFL18 hours ago

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift Spotted in Heated Confrontation with Bar Manager Over Alleged ‘Tip Scandal

NFL1 day ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Pose Alongside Patrick Mahomes and Brittany Mahomes at Glamorous NYC Wedding

The Webby Awards, often called “the Oscars of the internet,” celebrate excellence on the web. This marks a significant milestone for Kelce as she continues to build her media presence beyond the football world. Industry insiders expect the win to further boost the podcast’s visibility and listener numbers in the coming months.
CELEBRITY5 days ago

Kylie Kelce Gives 5 Word Speech After Winning Webby Award for Podcast of the Year

Big Congratulations! Jason Kelce and wife Kylie Kelce are sharing the happy news as the couple reportedly learned they are eight weeks pregnant with twins. Their joy is further amplified by the sweet revelation of the babies' genders — much to the delight of their supporters. Join in their celebration and share in their joy 👉
CELEBRITY5 days ago

Big Congratulations! Jason Kelce and wife Kylie Kelce are sharing the happy news as the couple reportedly learned they are eight weeks pregnant with twins. Their joy is further amplified by the sweet revelation of the babies’ genders — much to the delight of their supporters. Join in their celebration and share in their joy 👉

Kim Kardashian breaks down in Tears as 27 years old sister Kylie Jenner is confirmed Pregnant for Tom Brady, it was reveled that both where secretly dating and He has said that …See More
CELEBRITY5 days ago

Kim Kardashian breaks down in Tears as 27 years old sister Kylie Jenner is confirmed Pregnant for Tom Brady, it was reveled that both where secretly dating and He has said that …See More

CELEBRITY5 days ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are officially taking the plunge — no, not marriage (yet), but moving in together! And wait till you hear about the house price tag. Let’s just say it’s so jaw-dropping, it could buy you a small country… or maybe two. How much are we talking? You might want to sit down for this Check out the SHOCKING DETAIL

CELEBRITY7 days ago

BREAKING: Former U.S. President Joe Biden Has Just Been Attacked and Has Been Confirmed… See more

CELEBRITY7 days ago

Taylor Swift’s Brother Austin Marries Model Sydney Ness in a Drama-Filled Wedding With Taylor Swift, Her Parents, Travis Kelce, Jason Kelce, and Their Families and other A-List Celebrities Present.

Copyright © 2025 Newsmous