Connect with us

CELEBRITY

CONTROVERSY: Sofia Vergara Shares Sizzling Bikini Throwback After Hinting She’s ‘Single’ Again: The 52-year-old shared a photo from her swimsuit modeling

Published

on

Breaking: Sofia Vergara Shares Sizzling Bikini Throwback After Hinting She's 'Single' Again: The 52-year-old shared a photo from her swimsuit modeling

 

It seems as though Sofia Vergara may be newly back on the market, after hinting that she and her boyfriend of one year, orthopedic surgeon Justin Saliman, may have split up. And what better way to celebrate than with a throwback thirst trap.

 

 

Breaking: Sofia Vergara Shares Sizzling Bikini Throwback After Hinting She's 'Single' Again: The 52-year-old shared a photo from her swimsuit modeling

On Thursday, the 52-year-old Modern Family star posted a photo to Instagram taken back in the ’90s when she was working as a swimsuit model in Florida. “TBT Miami,” Vergara captioned the image, in which she appears in a pale green string bikini with blonde hair.

The image was posted the same day that Us Weekly published an interview with Vergara suggesting that she and Saliman may have parted ways. The couple began dating in October 2023 and took their relationship Instagram official back in April.

Breaking: Sofia Vergara Shares Sizzling Bikini Throwback After Hinting She's 'Single' Again: The 52-year-old shared a photo from her swimsuit modeling

When asked by the publication whether she still feels that New York City is the best place to date, as she apparently claimed earlier this year, Vergara played it coy about her relationship status. “Actually, I was talking yesterday about it because now I’m single so … kind of single,” she said with a laugh.

“But I feel like there’s a more diverse group of people in New York than in Los Angeles because most of the people are in the entertainment business,” she continued. “Here, you have people from all over the world—architects, writers, actors, businesspeople.”

Vergara was previously married to actor Joe Manganiello, whom she wed in November 2015 after six months of dating. However, after nearly eight years of marriage, the couple announced last July that they were separating and the divorce was finalized in early 2024.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY7 days ago

Lil Nas X arrested after wandering naked in Los Angeles street and charging at officers, police say

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

Travis Kelce Opens Up to GQ on His Relationship With Taylor Swift: “I Get to Be the Plus One, I’m a Fan of Music, I’m a Fan of Art — And It’s So Cool Experiencing Her Being That Plus One for Me

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

Travis Kelce and Taylor swift’s light hearted exchange on ‘New heights’ teases fans with their…

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

Oprah a hits back at claims her private road on Maui estate was closed during tsunami evacuation

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

South Park’ Rips Trump Administration After ICE Uses Image From Show For Recruiting Effort

CELEBRITY1 month ago

“The Guts It Took For Him To Get Through That Final Concert”: People Remember Ozzy Osbourne

CELEBRITY1 month ago

Tulsi Gabbard Pinky Promises She Has More on Obama Amid MAGA Epstein Panic

CELEBRITY1 month ago

2 American Legends Who Passed Away Today

NEWS1 month ago

Police report of viral JSO traffic stop video says man was ‘verbally combative,’ reached towards knife

CELEBRITY1 month ago

30 minutes ago: The employee who bought concert tickets for CEO Andy Byron was fired immediately and posted angrily: “They blamed me, then fired me immediately and forced me to…

CELEBRITY1 month ago

JUST IN!!! Elon Musk, a close confidante of Megan Kerrigan Byron, revealed that Megan has filed for divorce from CEO Andy Byron after uncovering his affair with Kristin Cabot, Senior HR Director at Astronomer. Along with the divorce filing, Megan has released a shocking set of evidence that could bring Andy Byron’s entire career to the brink of ruin…SEE MORE..

CELEBRITY1 month ago

BREAKING!!! On His Deathbed, King Charles Finally Reveals the Identity of the Driver Who Chased Diana 25 Years Ago — Harry Applauds: “My Father Is Innocent,the culprit is!”…. See more below 👇👇

Copyright © 2024 Newsmous